1. Handsewn letterpress wedding invitation book created by the engaged couple themselves, Nick and Nikki Lo Bue! Merriment Design provides the do it yourself design "how to's," but as an amateur craftsman, it's a little bit out of my league!
4. You can further integrate the travel map details at your destination wedding by using maps as wrapping paper for your wedding favors.
5. Put your message (or table assignments) in a small vial or bottle to use as escort cards at your beach wedding! See The Bridal Bar.
6. These custom "cootie catcher" wedding favors by Kat's Krafts on Etsy will bring your guests back to their elementary school days!
7. Custom, laser engraved art deco maple wood table menus by A Fine Press. More photos from this classically chic real wedding shot by Tina Sargeant, is available on 100 Layer Cake.
8. These small escort heart cut-out cards are so sweet, and the concept fits into a variety of wedding themes and wedding reception styles - just switch up the colors! Do it yourself (DIY) escort cards are on Martha Stewart Weddings.
9. Thought-provoking guest books not only make for great memories, but also encourage conversation amongst guests at each table during the wedding reception. Martha Stewart provides step-by-step instructions and DIY (do it yourself) templates here.
10. I don't know about you, but the cake topper is kind of an after thought for me. I'm not really concerned with it, as long as the cake is delish! Whether you want something simple and easy for your top tier, or would like to use a wedding cake topper that is particularly unique and personalized, these cake flag banners on Etsy are an easy pick.