1. These adorably clever bachelorette cookies by I Am Baker.
2. I've been eyeing these Tori Burch flats for a couple of months now...LOVE!
3. Eco-chic wedding invitations by Bloomin Wedding.
4. Here's something I've definitely never seen before...A HANGOVER-themed anniversary party at Caesar's in Vegas. Brilliant!
Check out more pics here.
5. "Keep Calm and Eat Cake" chalkboard set in a unique "Regency" style Syroco frame by Dignified Rubbish.
6. We all want to recreate that classic movie moment when the Bride and Groom happily prance out of the church after the wedding ceremony, and out into the sunshine, showered in rice. Well, rice isn't exactly okay to use anymore, so I found this list of alternatives by Do-It-Yourself Wedding interesting. Included on the list are the usual suspects like bubbles and rose petals, along with some not-so-common ones like $1 bills (yes, please!), dried lavender and rainbow sprinkles.