Fall is special to me because...1) Love pretty Fall colors, 2) I love carving pumpkins, 3) My kitties are Halloween colors! and 4) I was engaged in the Fall.
Saturday Special Links of the Week:
First things first! Enter the giveaway, if you haven't already! Winner announced on Monday afternoon! :)
I also announced a new section to the website called Words on Paper, and to celebrate, I included a free "Happily Ever After" sign to download designed by Potter + Butler.
This brave bride wore a bold red dress on her wedding day. You've gotta give her credit for going outside the box, and it's certainly beautiful, but it just doesn't seem like a wedding dress to me. What do you guys think?
Hey Gorgeous featured an inspired DIY tutorial to make your own luminaries.
In case you missed it...country music stars, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton's wedding was featured on Green Wedding Shoes the other day.
An elegant, yet almost Bohemian "Desert Candy" Inspiration Board featured on Magnolia Rouge.
The florals and decor in this beach wedding is SO unique, with such a pretty blend of modern pieces (like bright white orchids), with beachy naturals (like pretty white coral).
Favorite Pins of the Week
- SOOO getting these black leather Tory Burch flats next!
- I'd love this great tote bag by Kate Spade, too, but I'll have to wait a few more months for that one to become available!
- I just love the super fresh and modern look of this wedding ceremony.
- You should know this by now, but I LOVE LA!
Latest Additions to Words on Paper
- "Better than I was, more than I am, and all of this happened by taking your hand" in the Miscellaneous category.
- "From old to new, borrowed and blue, write a note to the lovebirds as they say I DO!" in The Photos category.
- "Pucker up! Enjoy a cup!" in the Reception category.
- "Mr. Right & Mrs. Always Right," also in the Reception category.