Dale and I are going to try making a homemade pumpkin pie (with a real pumpkin!) for the first time today. If all goes well, I'll be sharing the recipe next week! Cross your fingers for us :)
Saturday Special Links of the Week:
If you're planning a Fall wedding, you pretty much have to see this Autumn styled shoot by the Bayside Bride in Parts 1 and 2.
This wedding has such chic paper and colorful floral decor!
After all, is there anything better than Harry Potter love?
Jillian of Pretty Little Weddings had the most wonderfully elegant wedding, and it was featured on Style Me Pretty this past week.
Great advice on selecting your wedding photographer by Photographer Sean Watson via Apple Brides.
An insanely creative and stylish Autumn, Sleepy Hollow/Twilight styled (but real) wedding.
Alicia of The Charity Wedding did some awesome things to her new office using an old door and chair and free hardback library books.
Favorite Pins of the Week
- Whimsical decor idea? orange polka dotted balloons, via The White Library!
- I really love how impactful these green geometric fabric napkins are.
- A funky iPhone case I've been eying.
Latest Additions to Words on Paper
- "Kick off your shoes as we say 'I do' on the beach" in the Ceremony category.
- "First Mate" in Reception category.
- "May your heart always be full and your glass never empty" in the Reception category.