Saturday Special Links of the Week:
I tried this yesterday, and it totally worked! Cleaned up our desk area a lot not having all of those wires out.
A dream of a wedding in Acton, Massachusetts, overflowing with paper flowers in all kinds of bright, pastel and neutral shades, Mason jars and sweet wooden decor.
LOVE this holiday photo card.
Love the feel of this laid back, surfer style engagement shoot at the beach.
I'm always on the hunt for a great recipe for a really chewy chocolate chip cookie. I tried this recipe yesterday...it was a good one!
Southern Weddings gave us a sneak peak at their latest issue, with this bright and punchy Southern California shoot.
Favorite Pins of the Week
- Such a pretty hairstyle
- I love the mix of fruits, florals, vases and statuettes used for this centerpiece.
- Brightly colored tissue poms and twinkle lights? Can't go wrong!
- I'm not usually drawn to orange weddings, but here's an example of how to do it right, in my opinion!
Latest Additions to Words on Paper
- "You are my sunshine" tags on parasols provided at an outdoor wedding ceremony in the Ceremony category.
- "Don't get blinded by our love" sign beside an assortment of colored sunglasses provided to guests at an outdoor ceremony in the Ceremony category.
- "Have your cake and eat it too!" sign in the Sweets category.
In case you missed it - my Picks on Paper for the week was all about the major trends from the latest 2012 Fall bridal collections. Trend #3? Gothic style gowns in black and blush tones!
View photo sources here.