Minted Wedding Stationery
Words on Paper Inspiration Photo Gallery

bridalbridesmaid robes

Winter Wedding Invites and Inspiration Friday, October 7, 2011 ~ 11:02 a.m.

I was thinking that with the rain we had this week, I would go with a winter themed post today :) I found these two absolutely amazing wedding invitations; both of which are perfect for a winter wedding, in my opinion...and you know me, once I get started, I can't really stop, so I also created a couple of winter wedding inspiration boards to go with the pretty paper!

Hope you guys have a great weekend! I'm excited to spend the entire time at home with my husband and two kitties (with a date or two thrown in there, perhaps ;)

Winter wedding invitation and inspiration board

Winter wedding invitation and inspiration board
Wedding invitation Invitation Wedding cake with pinecones Bride with husky Winter bouquet Hot chocolate White winter bouquet with peonies Bride and groom in snow Lace bridal jacket Winter wedding tablescape Silver Hunters rain boots Wedding invite Tablesetting Silver wedding invitation Hot chocolate Bride and groom Winter bridal bouquet Bride in lace gown with sleeves Bride in snow boots White wool shrug

Winter Wedding Invites & Inspiration

Click the individual photo to view its original source.

Cris of Kiss My Tulle (my desk)

Oct 7, 2011 11:36 AM

White is the best color theme for a budget wedding. Really - look at all the variations you can get from it! Great round-up.

Koru Kate (my desk)

Oct 7, 2011 11:51 AM

Beautiful! I was a winter Bride & I still adore seeing winter wedding inspiration.

Allie@HoneyBeeInvites (Atlanta, GA)

Oct 7, 2011 12:18 PM

I love the brown die cut invites. So fabulous!

Connie {the beauty nerd} (Toronto)

Oct 7, 2011 1:22 PM

Omigoodness.... I love pretty paper, but THIS has got to be some of the prettiest paper I've ever seen! I love the lacey, intricate die cuts - double swoon!!!

Laurel G (home)

Oct 7, 2011 5:24 PM

oh my.... can i have a do over on my wedding and do it like this?!

Sarah {A Paper Proposal} (Los Angeles)

Oct 7, 2011 6:32 PM

Ahahaha! I often ask myself that very same question, Lauren! :)

Collleen {Soundtrack To I Do} (Salinas, California)

Oct 8, 2011 12:01 AM

Beautiful inspiration!! I love winter weddings!

The Perfect Palette (ga)

Oct 10, 2011 6:51 PM

Very inspiring. totally loving these winter ideas

Catharine Noble Photography (Manchester)

Nov 5, 2011 2:56 PM

A beautiful inspiration board! I can't decide which I like the most for the footwear - the hunter wellington boots or the furry snow boots! Very cute x