Today has me thinking...there really is nothing like a good hair day! ;)
Saturday Special Links of the Week:
Some really great tips for all you bloggers out there from Joy the Baker.
A roaring 1920s wedding on Green Wedding Shoes that isn't too theme-y.
A cute and chic engagement shoot via Pretty Little Weddings.
I just signed up for Kate Bosworth's Jewel Mint private shopping "club" today...we'll see if I like it!
This intricate wedding invitation truly is a work of art. I'd frame this invite, no matter who sent it to me!
An inspiration board using my two favorite colors growing up. Can you guess what they are before looking? (Hint: I was a major girly girl, hugely into barbies ;)
A really beautiful, gray modern wedding in Santa Barbara.
Favorite Pins of the Week
- Dale and I are heading to Denver next weekend, and it has me thinking about possible Fall outfits, like this one!
- Love everything about this photo.
- Such a simple, yet impactful idea for ceremony decor.
- This photo of the bride and her bridesmaids holding hands in a Friendship Circle absolutely melts my heart. We used to close every girl scout meeting with one when I was kid!
Latest Additions to Words on Paper
- "You are sweeter than cherry pie" sign in the Sweets category.
- "You are my happy thought" sign in the Miscellaneous category.
- "Please keep your cool" ceremony program fans in the Ceremony category.
Highlight of the Week