Dale and I are contemplating a trip to Hawaii in January before he takes his new job. He's never been before, and I, for one, would always welcome a tropical vacation! ;)
Saturday Special Links of the Week:
Head on over to Hey Gorgeous to learn how to make some adorable "The Perfect Mix" hot cocoa gifts or favors, OR try making these Apple Cider Shots courtesy of A Subtle Revelry.
On Tuesday, the talented ladies behind Every Last Detail and Glamour and Grace revealed a lovely Natural Beach Chic Inspiration Shoot.
I'm really craving one of these right about now.
Favorite Pins of the Week
- Love how this bride is rocking this look.
- Life is good.
- Gorgeous bridal party in a chic mix of colors.
- A pretty rainbow layered wedding cake.
Latest Additions to Words on Paper
- "Shhhh...until the kiss. Then RING for wedded bliss!" tags attached to silver bells in the Ceremony category.
- "Finding your seat is easy as pie!" sign besides the escort cards in the Reception category.
- "Save your soles...and dance!" sign beside a bucket of sandals in the Reception category.
Highlight of the Week
Big shopping weekend, everyone! I've been rounding up the best deals that I've found so far online for Black Friday, this weekend and Cyber Monday right here!
Click photos to access sources.