It turned chilly yesterday and tomorrow, we turn our clocks back an hour...
it seems like winter has officially begun!
Saturday Special Links of the Week:
Are you a modern bride? Take a quiz to find out! Plus, a good roundup of modern weddings by Style Me Pretty.
I'll admit it...I'm a fan of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette (What? I can't help it!), so I figured I kind of had to link back to this wedding video.
BRRRR! It's chilly this weekend! Has me craving a cozy pair of these in red!
This bride is a botanical stylist in real life. I'm not even sure what that is, but what I do know, is that she has amazing taste! Striped ribbons...colorful blooms...yes, please! :)
Wedding planning tips, including "The Rule of Three"
Don't judge me, but I really, really want one of these iPhone cases. Just haven't been able to justify the spend yet (give me time, though!) =P
Favorite Pins of the Week
- I love this print for our bedroom someday.
- It's a pretty photo, yes, but I'm more interested in traveling to the country it's pointing at!
- Pretty sweetheart table for the Mr. and Mrs.
Latest Additions to Words on Paper
- "Let love shine" tags on sparklers for the couple's grand exit in the Favors & Tags category.
- "I have always known it was you" sign in the Miscellaneous category.
- "Love is sweet. Do us a favor and take a treat!" sign on the candy bar in the Sweets category.