My mom and I are having a Christmas cookie baking day on Monday,
so I've been on the hunt for some good recipes. Leave a comment if you have any good suggestions!
Saturday Special Links of the Week:
Anthropologie had an amazing sale yesterday, and I went a little nuts. I resisted the urge to get Christmas stuff (we're packing all of our stuff up right now anyway), but they have such cute stuff! Take a look!
A collection of "First Look" photos that's guaranteed to make you smile :)
Now that it's getting colder pretty much everywhere, I think I'm going to get these flannel PJ's!
A really cute (and well planned) proposal inspired by the movie, UP (although it's so pretty, that I'm finding it hard to believe that it was actually a surprise to the bride-to-be!)
I've never heard of a "Name Change Party" before, but if this is it, then sign me up!
These new wedding dresses by Jenny Packham are so glamorous! Perfect for a New Year's Eve wedding, I think.
Favorite Pins of the Week
- To be honest, I'm not usually a big bow tie fan, but I love this striped one because it's not too cheesy!
- Speaking of stripes, I love the ribbon on this bouttoniere!
- The cutest little flower girl with the most gorgeous peach single bloom!
- A sweet pink and yellow wedding cake.
Latest Additions to Words on Paper
- For your ceremony exit, give your guests bells to help "Ring in the Newlyweds!" in the Ceremony category.
- Show your guests where to go with a directional sign like this one featured in the Ceremony category.
- Cute "Sorry gorgeous, I'm taken," sign in the Miscellaneous category.
Highlight of the Week
This week's Picks on Paper was all about table numbers, and there are TONS!
Click the photo to access sources.