Has anyone else noticed the resurgence of plaid / flannel lately?
It seems to be making a comeback in the cold!
Saturday Special Links of the Week:
This is the coolest, best idea ever for a bridal party photo. So funny.
An unbelievably chic holiday table in silver and sage by Camille Styles.
I just discovered the work of Plurabelle Calligraphy, and I think I'm in love!
I love this sweet baby shower inspired by The Velveteen Rabbit was featured on Hostess with the Mostess.
Ten homemade favors (or Christmas gifts) that you can DIY.
A gorgeous bridal session.
Check out this super fun Candy Land inspired table and dessert bar, styled by Miriam of Glam Candies.
Favorite Pins of the Week
- A winter bride in a hunter green sweater.
- I love anything with a criss cross back like this one!
- Love this embroidered shrug.
Latest Additions to Words on Paper
- "Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go, you have made my life complete and I love you so," in the Miscellaneous category.
- Take a favorite lyric and divide it to make chair signs for the bride and groom! "You are my sunshine my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray." signs in the Reception category.
- A sign for the dessert table: "Step right up to the candy buffet. It is a fabulous end to a wonderful day. And as you enjoy your treats, be sure to remember love is sweet!" in the Sweets category.
Highlight of the Week