Valentine's Day Inspiration Board
1. Finally, a gift both the bride and groom can be happy with! Anthro's super cute Sugared Grapefruit Bodysuit.
2. It's a lovely wedding gift for a reason: Reidel champagne flutes to toast the Valentine's Day evening.
3. Chic Valentine's Day cards by Petal and Print (which is an ADORABLE site, by the way), offering a mixture of pretty paper and floral accessories.
4. This decadent gift of Cherry Cheesecake Fudge with a Graham Cracker Crust by Jewel of the Lion is making my mouth water, and it's only 9 a.m.
5. Surefire gift to impress your bride this Valentine's Day? A Faceted Bezel Coral Gold Necklace by Lea Marie Designs.
6. I think any bride would be happy to receive one of these sexy red satin clutches by Elie Tahari.
7. DIY Lilly Blossom's 11 page PDF 'how to' guide with step-by-step instructions to create your own red ruffle wreath - no sewing required!
8. I know that it's Valentine's Day, but I couldn't resist including this absolutely adorable, can't-help-but-make-you-smile Noel Cocoon by Blissy Grey.
9. A gift the bride and groom can share: "Sweet on You" Shower Gel and Bubble Bath by Philosophy.
10. Stylish "Giant Grid" Wrap at Nordstrom.
In Love with Love? Check out these uber-pretty photo shoots inspired by Valentine's Day featured on Hostess with the Mostess, Style Me Pretty, Pretty Little Weddings, The Knotty Bride and 100 Layer Cake.