Minted Wedding Stationery
Words on Paper Inspiration Photo Gallery

Our Destination Wedding Welcome Bags
Warning: include(entries/2011/2011-2-17.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/da42le/public_html/php_functions.php on line 958

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'entries/2011/2011-2-17.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in /home1/da42le/public_html/php_functions.php on line 958

sarella larsen (chicago,Il)

Jan 12, 2012 2:03 PM

I would love to know what template you used for the brochures. love them! you can email to me. Thanks!!

lale (Playa del Carmen Wedding )

Jun 27, 2012 1:07 PM

hey!

i loved your welcome bag idea! I was looking at your posts and realized you got married in Playa ... which is were our wedding will be 4.27.13 ...just wondering if you have any tips for us as far as things you wished you would have done or told your guest to do while in PDC ? or anything about the area you think we should know ... ? congrats!!

Sarah {A Paper Proposal} (Denver, CO)

Jul 9, 2012 9:26 PM

Thanks for your comment, Lale!

Playa is AMAZING. My husband and I (and many of our guests) talk about going back for a reunion all the time. Even my most skeptical guests were really happy with the location and the resort where we stayed. As far as activities go, I would say that most of our guests either stuck with the Downtown area, went on a boat ride over to Cozumel and/or went scuba diving. There's also vendors right out on the beach that will allow you rent jet skis and stuff; I know a few of my guests did that one day. My husband and I also went ziplining one day after our guests had left, which we booked through our resort, and I know they offered a bunch of one day excursions off the property.

I hope that helps! Feel free to email me back with any specific questions that you have, and I'll do my best to answer them. I've also written various posts on destination weddings over the past year or so, so I encourage you to explore A Paper Proposal further. I wrote a guest post on a friend's wedding blog, which was all about lessons learned and advice for destination brides, you should check it out! http://theoceansidebride.com/2011/06/tips-for-the-traveling-bride-guest-post-a-paper-proposal/

ashley (Cruise Wedding)

Jul 25, 2012 11:55 AM

I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the brochure template.

Laura (CT)

Aug 21, 2012 3:22 PM

We are getting married in Playa at the Royal Resort in Oct. We are also doing welcome bags. How did you get through customs with it all. I was told that we would be taxed on everything if it wasn't already put together. Any help would be GREAT!

Sarah {A Paper Proposal} (Denver, CO)

Aug 22, 2012 10:28 AM

Thanks for your question, Laura, and congratulations! You'll LOVE The Royal PDC; it was amazing! I actually wrote a post about my own experience and shared some advice when going through customs in another blog post about Creating a Wedding Binder. You should definitely check it out!