I'm going to be making some changes to the site over the weekend, and most likely won't be able to post anything new after this until Monday, so today's post is a hodge-podge of pretty wedding paper and links I love (a.k.a. the "Saturday Specials").
Aren't these illustrations lovely? I came across one via Tam on Pinterest yesterday and fell in love instantly. Come to find out that they are part of a larger collection of splashy posters by The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy on Etsy (how cute is that name, by the way?). I could see any one of these colorful signs displayed at a wedding or bridal shower.
Cute, right? Here's what else I came across amongst the expansive blogosphere this past week:
- I know I declared my love before, but now I'm officially obsessed with all things ballet and bridal after coming across this amazing wedding photo shoot.
- These Kirribilla bridesmaid dresses are so charming and just a little bit retro. That, and the Knotty Bride's update on her dogsitting adventure is pretty hilarious!
Just in case you're interested in taking on a new wedding paper DIY project or two inspired by the watercolor trend I mentioned here last week.
- For the sweet love of cupcakes!
- Haha. Cocktails and band-aids! Who woulda thunk it?!!
- This vibrant, creative and all-kinds-of delicious wedding featured on Green Wedding Shoes on Tuesday still blows my mind.
- I could definitely live here.
- New wedding gowns, sexy lingerie, sweet bridesmaid dresses, sparkly bridal accessories and beyond-covetable bags now on Shopbop.
Have a good weekend!