Saturday Specials Saturday, March 19, 2011 ~ 3:17 p.m.
My favorite links of the week are...
- A super cute bridal shower in pink and red, with tons of DIY details and downloadable templates.
- These handkerchief wedding invitations by Bird and Banner are so lovely, no one would DARE throw them away!
- Make your party POP with these DIY Confetti Save the Dates or wedding invitations.
- Design*Sponge pulled together some fabulous looks inspired by Diane Keaton's oh-so-gorgeous-but-still-perfectly-lived-in beach house in her movie, Something's Gotta Give. Brilliant.
- This White Out Cake gives me the sudden urge to literally bathe in white chocolate. The recipe would make a great wedding cake, no?
- Paper Cut Letter Cards via Paper Crave.
- To be honest, I'm not so into the boudoir stuff. But if I were to ever consider it, this photo shoot featured on Once Wed by Elizabeth Messina, would be my ultimate source of inspiration. Gorgeous, sexy, and not even the slightest bit trashy.
- The bride and groom in this sweet, sweet, wedding were childhood friends who eventually fell in love *Insert Awwww! sentiment here*. Better yet, their "Summer Camp" wedding venue is too cute for words!
- I'm loving these colorful letterpress prints created by various artists in Queenslands, Australia to benefit disaster relief in Japan. Go to The Hungry Workshop to purchase.