Some things never go out of style. Roses, the little black dress, Jimmy Choos...they'll live on forever in our hearts, weddings and closets forever. Everything else comes and goes. The trend usually leaves once everyone embraces it, and returns once everyone has forgotten about it.
If you were to ask me which wedding detail is on its way OUT, I'd have to say mustaches and pinwheels. They're everywhere...and they were so unique at one point, that they've lost a lot of their charm now that they're used so often in wedding photo booths. However, I'm never one to shoot down ideas without suggesting other viable alternatives. Here are some props that are in it for the (somewhat) long haul.
Picks on Paper - Wedding Photo Booth Props and Backdrop Ideas
- Party time! Bubbles, Feathers and Confetti
- Write it like it is. Chalkboards
- Tell it like it is. Conversation Bubbles
- Set the stage. Backdrops inspired by comic book strips, carnival ticket and kissing booths
- Bigger is better. Anything oversized...microphones, gummy bears, cameras, letters and utensils
Row 1: Kiriwaffles and Photojojo. Row 2: MAKE, Pinterest and Pinterest. Row 3: Hitched Palm Springs and Head vs. Heart. Row 4: Pinterest and Kris Atomic. Row 5: Ju Be Me Designs and Ashley Meaders. Row 6: Playing Grown Up, Real Simple and 100 Layer Cake. Row 7: Ben Blood and Frenchblue. Row 8: Love and Lavender and How Does She?. Row 9: Playing Grown Up, The Shabby Chateau and Pinterest. Row 10: Pinterest and 100 Layer Cake.