Before you head out to enjoy your weekend, be sure to enter for a chance to win a free canvas print!
My husband and I were talking about the royal wedding the other day (because honestly, we were ready for it to be OVER already), and he asked me what I would do for my wedding if I had an unlimited budget like Prince William and Kate most likely did. I was thinking about it...because it's a great question. A fun one! Lots of possibilities, and not one of them could be wrong. Just for fun, I thought I'd give it a shot. My version of a wedding fit for royalty.
A Wedding Fit for Royalty
1. I'd love a destination wedding in a romantic city like Paris.
2. Pretty and simple wedding stationery by MM Ink and elegant calligraphy by Laura Hooper Calligraphy.
3. A tall ruffly cake by Maggie Austin Cake.
4. A truly amazing wedding photographer like Elizabeth Messina or Jose Villa.
5. Romantic, handmade bridal accessories, delicious Christian Louboutin heels and a sparkling statement necklace by Kenneth Jay Lane.
6. Clean white and sparkly wedding decor, with crystal chandeliers.
7. Tons of champagne in beautiful crystal flutes.
8. Romantic, fragrant peonies in white and pale pink.
9. A dramatic wedding gown by Vera Wang or a timeless Oscar de la Renta wedding dress.
10. A tented dinner reception by candlelight.
11. Elegant fine china.
12. Delicate white macaroons as wedding favors.