As much as you'd like to think otherwise, it will be hard to stay organized and on top of things in the midst of all of the excitement on your wedding day. Really, who would want to worry about anything except getting beautiful and marrying the man of her dreams on her big day? For that reason, it's absolutely essential that you leave some of the details to a trustworthy member of your bridal party so that you can relax on your wedding day knowing that everything is covered.
What should your maid of honor or bridesmaid be prepared with on the day-of, you ask? Well, the answer lies here in my top five Picks for the week...some are necessities, while other items are more gift suggestions that you may want to pass along to your MOH... ;)
What Every Bride Needs (and Wants!) on her Wedding Day
5. The Goodies: Think about what you'd like with you while getting ready that day...a hanging door sign for the "Bridal Suite," like this one by Sweet Peas & Seashells, a custom bridal hanger, bridal robe, food (the bride must eat!) and lots of champagne, of course ;)
4. Something...Old, New, Borrowed and Blue
3. Bride's Survival Kit: Anything that the bride may need before, during or after the wedding. This often includes bobby and safety pins, Band-Aids, shoe pads, nail file, mini sewing kit, fashion tape, antibacterial and spot remover wipes, hairspray, floss and toothbrush, compact mirror, aspirin, concealer, lipstick/lipgloss, doederant, breath mints and tissues.
2. Ceremony Items: All of the pieces that need to be at the ceremony including any written vows, rings, ring pillow and the bride's bouquet.
1. Bride's Clutch: The bride should prepare a clutch ahead of time with all of her necessities in it like her cell phone, a compact mirror, like this pretty vintage mirror by Vintage and Old, along with any makeup for touch-ups, bobby pins, etc. A trusted family member (who will not be standing up in the wedding) should hold onto it until the bride needs it.
Row 1: Custom Bridal Hanger by My Amber Coloured World, Crystal "I Do" Shoe Stickers in Blue by Your Happily Ever After and Modern Champagne and Gold Garter by Studio Wed by Mirela.
Row 2: Champagne via Style Me Pretty, Santi 'Pearl' Clutch and V-Neck Tunic by Plum Pretty Sugar.