Professional writing services Minted Wedding Stationery Words on Paper Inspiration Photo Gallery

Happy Rainbow Inspiration, and a Thank You
Warning: include(entries/2011/2011-9-30.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/da42le/public_html/php_functions.php on line 922

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'entries/2011/2011-9-30.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in /home1/da42le/public_html/php_functions.php on line 922

Nina (Texas)

Sep 30, 2011 10:28 AM

Sometimes finding the right path for us takes awhile. I'm glad you found yours Sarah, and are able to share it with us! Have a nice weekend!

Cris of Kiss My Tulle (my desk)

Sep 30, 2011 11:33 AM

The rainbow dessert table is rocking my world!

Allie@HoneyBeeInvites (Atlanta, GA)

Sep 30, 2011 11:46 AM

Sarah, not only do i LOVE the rainbow colors! But even more than that i LOVE your honesty. I couldn't agree with you more....sometimes I feel as if I'm writing to no one, and I do think that it what helps genuineness come out. I adore your blog and your writing style and cannot wait to see what's to come of all it!! Enjoy your weekend with friends and family! xo

Sarah {A Paper Proposal} (Los Angeles)

Sep 30, 2011 11:57 AM

Aw, thanks you guys! Ha, I write more personal posts like this every once in a while, and I usually end up never actually publishing them =P This time, I wrote it and put it up before I could wuss out and change my mind, and I'm glad that I did. Your comments mean a lot! :)

Jenna @ Heartcarry Press (Annapolis, MD)

Sep 30, 2011 3:44 PM

Love this post. Thank you for sharing that with us- it's so awesome to hear how much A Paper Proposal means to you. So happy that this is the inspiration board that reflects that- it's so happy and so gorgeous!

Jessica [Shimmer+Silk] (Boston, MA)

Sep 30, 2011 4:04 PM

Sarah, I have been having a pretty horrible week too and had an especially rough day today... This post was so genuine and so sweet, and that board!! I'm in love with it. It made me feel like I got a big, cheerful hug. Ridiculous, I know, but seriously :)
I love your blog and your passion for it shows!! Keep it up xo

Victoria (USA)

Oct 3, 2011 5:18 AM

Beautiful inspiration... I just adore the compilation of bright, cheery and wonderful that rainbow colors bring.