Minted Wedding Stationery
Words on Paper Inspiration Photo Gallery

bridalbridesmaid robes

Radiant Family Engagement Shoot at the Beach Thursday, September 8, 2011 ~ 10:06 a.m.

I'm so excited about today's engagement shoot, I can hardly contain myself! I've had these for about a month now, and I still look at the photos and smile ear-to-ear. The photo session, shot by Caryn Wood of The Bird and the Bear - Photography & Films, really has everything going for it. Uber-talented photographer? Check! Beautiful beach setting with AMAZING morning light? Check! Good looking couple? Check! Cute kids? Triple check! I am so happy that I get to feature this session, and I hope that you like it as much as I do!

Josh and Patricia are getting married, but they chose to also include their twin girls, who are now six years old, and their scrumptious baby boy in their engagement shoot. Needless to say, this collection of photos is truly one of a kind. The shoot took place out on Stewart Beach in Galveston, Texas, early one morning at 7 a.m., providing Caryn with the light that she needed to capture the family in a series of "glowy," almost luminescent photographs. This beautiful couple is getting married after having a gorgeous set of twin girls 6 years ago and a cute little boy 7 months ago! We did an engagement session out in Galveston that reflected their fun, whimsical style and included their children in some, as well! I salvaged an old, 20's sofa and a big truck out of my grandma's horse barn for the shoot, which took place at 7 AM on Stewart Beach, in Galveston, TX.

Radiant family engagement shoot
Radiant family engagement shoot
Radiant family engagement shoot
Radiant family engagement shoot
Radiant family engagement shoot
Radiant family engagement shoot

Radiant Family Engagement Shoot at the Beach by The Bird and the Bear - Photography & Films

Wedding professionals on Vendors on Paper

Mel {The Oceanside Bride} (Florida)

Sep 8, 2011 8:55 AM

How special was that to include the whole fam!? Love this E-session! The family is gorgeous!

Andrea (Houston, TX)

Sep 8, 2011 10:35 AM

Super super beautiful shoot and great post! I love the styling. It all feels magical!

Stephanie Elizabeth {Fab You Bliss} (California)

Sep 8, 2011 10:36 AM

Wow! Beautiful couple and gorgeous kids. That little boy is too cute for words. Really a great engagement session!!!

Alicia @CharityWedding (Arizona)

Sep 8, 2011 1:50 PM

That baby might just be the cutest little guy ever!!! The lighting in this shoot is absolutely gorgeous! That is one good looking family!

Krissy - Make Believe'N (United States)

Sep 8, 2011 1:53 PM

This is a beautiful family and amazing photography. I love the little chunckers. Makes me want another baby :)

Jess@DestinationInspirations (Connecticut)

Sep 8, 2011 2:01 PM

Absolutely stunning! what a beautiful family caught in such a beautiful setting

Spun Sugar Suite ~ Neallie (Bellingham)

Sep 8, 2011 2:22 PM

Holy gorgeousness!! That family is stunning and the kids are precious. Love the beach, love the couch, love love love!

Orly Lyndon {the boutique photographer} (England Uk )

Sep 8, 2011 4:36 PM

Omg I love his little flat cap so so cute and what a great idea

Collleen {Soundtrack To I Do} (Salinas, California)

Sep 9, 2011 12:30 AM

Such beautiful images! What a sweet idea.

Rebecca (Artifact: Fine Vintage Bridal) (Austin, TX)

Sep 9, 2011 7:22 AM

This is so fresh and different--I like the high fashion meets family photo vibe.

Emma | Emmaline Bride (Michigan)

Sep 9, 2011 8:39 AM

This is beautiful! The lighting, the couch, the beach, the smiles... perfect.
-E.

Lauren {Two Bright Lights} (Chicago)

Sep 9, 2011 9:03 AM

Beautiful feature! That baby is just adorable. I love the hat!