Minted Wedding Stationery
Words on Paper Inspiration Photo Gallery

We're Having a BABY!!! Friday, November 2, 2012 ~ 8:55 a.m. 16 weeks pregnant

It's hard to believe that just about two years ago, I was busy planning my wedding; sharing the many details, the excitement, and yes, the stresses of wedding planning right here on A Paper Proposal. And now, today, I am so happy to announce that Dale and I are expecting a very special new addition to our family! Yes, I am pregnant, and our little spring baby is due April 18, 2013. I'm 16 weeks along, and as you can see, my belly (along with everything else) has certainly grown over the past 4 months! The first trimester was a pretty rough one for me, but things are definitely picking up now that we've made it to the second trimester. We don't know the baby's sex yet, although I seem to be the only one who thinks I'm having a boy (everyone else swears I'm carrying a girl), but we'll find out for sure in another 4 weeks.

As you can see, I've begun documenting my pregnancy with the help of my friend, Christina of BrideInspired Wedding Photography. We've been getting together to take photos of my growing belly every few weeks, and I'll continue to share the photos with you guys as me and Baby K progress along :)

Pregnancy photos

P.S. Oh, and don't worry! APP is still a wedding blog, although I may be sneaking in some more personal baby blog posts in the future :)

Jessica @ Birdie to be (Sonoma County, CA)

Nov 2, 2012 11:15 AM

CONGRATS!!!

Cris of Kiss My Tulle (my desk)

Nov 2, 2012 11:41 AM

YAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!!!!

Lissahn@WrappedCouture.com (United States)

Nov 2, 2012 11:46 AM

Much congrats to you!

Stephanie Elizabeth (California)

Nov 2, 2012 12:37 PM

Awe...congratulations. How exciting!!!

Katie (St. Louis)

Nov 2, 2012 1:38 PM

CONGRATS!!!!! Love the photos you have been doing to document the pregnancy! I wish we would have been more creative with it, as I know you'll treasure those for years to come!

Limelife Photography (San Diego, CA)

Nov 2, 2012 1:40 PM

Congrats Sarah! How exciting! :-D

Katie @ Lovebird Productions (New Braunfels, TX)

Nov 2, 2012 1:51 PM

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! You look so wonderful and happy! Congratulations on your wonderful news :)

P.s. I am totally okay with a few baby posts thrown in to the mix!

The Perfect Palette (ga)

Nov 2, 2012 3:14 PM

congrats! love the photos :) so excited for you! I can relate in that I feel like I just started planning my wedding not too long ago (got engaged in Oct of 2008 and married in October 2009) - and now 3 years later, we have 3 kids! it's totally crazy.

Rachel Marie {Photography} (Orange County)

Nov 2, 2012 5:14 PM

Congrats, Sarah! Such an exciting time for you guys! Can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl :)

Allison (Annapolis, Maryland)

Nov 3, 2012 4:47 PM

Congratulations! So happy for you!

Naois (Ireland)

Nov 4, 2012 10:04 AM

Congratulations!!! Such an exciting time. Hope you're keeping well and enjoying every minute.

Elizabeth | Bridal Musings (London)

Nov 6, 2012 4:00 PM

Congratulations!!! How exciting! Love the photos too ~ what a sweet way to document your pregnancy :)

Layla Mayville (Savannah, GA)

Nov 8, 2012 6:29 AM

Congrats!!!!! How excited!!!

Layla Mayville (Savannah, GA)

Nov 8, 2012 6:30 AM

oops ^exciting!! blog surfing before I am totally awake!