HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I'm happy to have a weekend here at home with Dale for the first time in a couple of weeks. This will be our first Christmas here in our new house, and I'm excited to get decorating this weekend! Since we're traveling a lot this coming month, we're not doing too much this year (no tree), but thinking about how we'll decorate has definitely gotten me into the holiday spirit this week!
I just bought this holiday wreath for our front door yesterday, which I'm hoping will get here pretty quickly! With the holidays on my mind, and it officially turning December 1st tomorrow, I thought that I would share some of my favorite holiday ideas and inspiration with you today.
Home Holiday Inspiration
- Making Spirits Bright Holiday Non-Photo Cards via Minted.
- Such a simple and elegant holiday decor idea found on Good Housekeeping using a dish, white pillar candles and peppermint candies.
- How awesomely delicious are these Red Velvet Santa Hat Brownies by Cookies & Cups???
- A yummy holiday gift idea by Country Living.
- Love these pretty paint dipped pine cones! A DIY tutorial provided by Factory Direct Craft.
- An easy way to decorate your home using glass apothecary jars, gift bows, holiday ornaments and candy canes. Found on How to Nest For Less.
- Love this gift idea shared by Supreme Courtney...give away bottles of nail polish and tag them with a little note that says, "For your mistletoes".
- A clever way to display your holiday greeting cards by (who else?) Martha Stewart.
- Pretty snow white winter cake by Chef Dennis.