Seeing how our one year wedding anniversary is tomorrow, I thought I'd share some photos from our recent vacation to Kuaui today!
Saturday Special Links of the Week:
A Valentine's Day gift guide "For Her" on Design*Sponge.
Speaking of the lovey dovey holiday coming up, You've Got S'More Mail over at Miriam Corona Events' sweet blog!
Here's a beach wedding that is as chic as it is perfectly laid back - light and airy cotton, jars of wheat and white paper pinwheels.
In other news, Style Me Pretty has partnered with William Arthur for their own line of wedding stationery!
Style Me Prettty Australia does it once again with this pretty styled shoot showcasing an elegant and feminine all white bridal shower.
Favorite Pins of the Week
- We've always wanted to put together a little bar stand in our apartment. Now that we have a little more room, I might just have to!
- "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together." Wisdom from the legendary Elizabeth Taylor.
- I just thought this cocktail napkin was funny - would be great for parties!
Latest Additions to Words on Paper
- "Watch our love grow" plant wedding favors in the Favors and Tags category.
- "Ain't love the sweetest thing!" tag with your sweets in the (what else?) Sweets category.
- "If your feet are tired and sore, grab a pair and dance some more!" sign on a crate filled with sandals in the Reception category.
Highlight of the Week
If you're on the hunt for some cute looks for your bridesmaids, I've got a ton of them right here!
Click photo to access original source.