I promised you a good giveaway earlier, and now, here it is! This week, A Paper Proposal is partnering with UncommonGoods, an awesome website and online marketplace that offers really unique, one-of-a-kind gift ideas for Home & Garden, Dining & Entertaining, Office, Leisure, Jewelry & Accessories, For Him and For Her, For Kids and For Birthdays. And yes, there are definitely some great wedding and anniversary gifts available, check them out and get shopping here and here.
UncommonGoods was kind enough to offer their popular Paper to Silk Anniversary Journal to giveaway to one lucky APP reader this week. The handmade journal was made exclusively for UncommonGoods by the artisans at Rag and Bone Bindery right here in the U.S., and it allows married couples to share the details of their lives together in their journal, each year on their anniversary. The title, "Paper to Silk," actually refers to the traditional gifts given for the first twelve years of marriage, and each page is built around the traditional gift for that year. Year one, for instance, typically calls for the anniversary gift of paper, so the journal asks what the two of you are "on the same page" about, and what the year's headline moments have been; the seventh year, which is wool, asks how you have become more "closely knit." Cute, huh? It would make a great momento for any married couple.
There are multiple ways to enter the APP/UncommonGoods giveaway:
- Leave a comment below sharing something fun and Uncommon about you and/or your significant other. Don't worry, your answer won't be judged ;)
- "Like" A Paper Proposal on Facebook.
- "Like" UncommonGoods on Facebook.
- Follow A Paper Proposal on Twitter.
- Follow UncommonGoods on Twitter.
- Follow A Paper Proposal on Pinterest.
- Follow UncommonGoods on Pinterest.
- Receive an extra entry by tweeting the giveaway to your followers. Just be sure to include #Giveaway and @APaperProposal in your tweet, and leave an extra blog comment below telling me you did it, so you get that extra entry!
- Receive an extra entry by posting the giveaway to your Facebook profile via "Update Status." Include a link to this post: http://apaperproposal.com/2012-7-16a, and tag A Paper Proposal and UncommonGoods in your status update. Be sure to leave an extra blog comment below telling me you did it, though, so you get that extra entry!
i.e. Just entered the @UncommonGoods giveaway on @APaperProposal! http://ow.ly/cgYX4.
This giveaway will remain open until Monday, July 23 at 9 a.m. PST, and the winner will be announced that afternoon!
Anyone may enter, and as you can see, you can enter up to nine times...just be sure to leave a comment for each entry telling me what you did. For instance, if you "liked" A Paper Proposal on Facebook, include a separate comment below telling me that you did. Good luck!!!