I have to admit, I'm not the prettiest girl you'll see at the gym. I rotate through the same workout clothes, wear no makeup or jewelry and put my hair and bangs all up in a tight ponytail. I usually try not to concern myself too much with how I look, mostly because I'm a sweater. Big time. You know how some girls will just glow a little bit after a good workout? Haha, well, that's not me! However, I always feel good when walking into the gym sporting a new pair of running shoes, hot pink sports bra or moisture wicking workout pants. There's definitely an extra layer of comfort and a serious cool factor when you're working out in something other than your ratty old sweatpants. When you look good, you feel good, as they say.
That's why when I saw these super cute workout tops by Ruffles with Love, I knew it was an awesome giveaway to announce for today's Bridal Fitness post! There's a great collection of "Workout shirts made to inspire" sporting cool sayings like, "Beauty trains like a beast," "Strong is the new skinny," "I don't sweat, I sparkle," "Sweating for the wedding," "Operation wedding dress," and "Sweating for the dress." Not only that, but I LOVE the cute ribbons tied on the backs of the shirts. Such a cute, girly touch! The tops are all priced between $20 and $25 each, and you can enter here for the chance to win the bridal fitness top of your own choosing!
There are multiple ways to enter the APP/Ruffles with Love giveaway:
- Visit the Ruffles with Love shop, and leave a comment below letting us know which top is your favorite.
- "Like" A Paper Proposal on Facebook.
- "Like" Ruffles with Love on Facebook.
- Follow A Paper Proposal on Twitter.
- Follow Ruffles with Love on Twitter.
- Follow A Paper Proposal on Pinterest.
- Follow Ruffles with Love on Pinterest.
- Receive an extra entry by tweeting the giveaway to your followers. Just be sure to include #Giveaway and @APaperProposal in your tweet, and leave an extra blog comment below telling me you did it, so you get that extra entry!
- Receive an extra entry by posting the giveaway to your Facebook profile via "Update Status." Include a link to this post: http://apaperproposal.com/2012-8-6, and tag A Paper Proposal and Ruffles with Love in your status update. Be sure to leave an extra blog comment below telling me you did it, though, so you get that extra entry!
i.e. Just entered the @Rufflesandstuff giveaway on @APaperProposal! http://ow.ly/cLyJR.
This giveaway will remain open until Monday, August 13 at 9 a.m. PST, and the winner will be announced that afternoon!
Anyone may enter, and as you can see, you can enter up to nine times...just be sure to leave a comment for each entry telling me what you did. For instance, if you "liked" A Paper Proposal on Facebook, include a separate comment below telling me that you did. Good luck!!!