Ask any excited bride-to-be about her dream wedding dress, and she'll undoubtedly use this word to describe it - timeless. No bride wants to look back on the photos from her big day and have a, "What was I thinking?" moment. For that reason, brides should seek out wedding gowns that not only reflect their own sense of style, but also have the true beauty and design to stand the test of time.
Showcasing an ideal blend of classic silhouettes with contemporary details, Justin Alexander Bridal boasts a large collection of mid-to-high end wedding gowns that any bride would be proud to wear down the aisle. Whether the bride is looking for a dramatic ball gown, a sultry mermaid dress or a classic A-line, there is certainly a gorgeous Justin Alexander wedding dress for her! Here are a few of my personal favorites.
In one word? GLAM! If you're as much of a fan of Justin Alexander Bridal as I am, then you will be very happy to hear that you have the chance to win a wedding dress from their new Spring 2015 collection! Here's how to enter the giveaway:
Spill the details about the moment you fell in love with your fiance in 100 words or less, and include a high quality engagement photo.
The winner will be determined by the number of votes, so be sure to invite your friends and family to vote for your love story!
Terms and Conditions
- Must be 18 years old or older to enter.
- Giveaway is only open to residents of the United States.
- Winner will choose one (1) gown from the active Justin Alexander Spring 2015 collection (pending availability).
- Winner will have 90 days after the closing date to claim prize.
- Alterations are not included.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item. If prize is refused Justin Alexander will choose another winner at random.
- Affiliates, Justin Alexander employees, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter or claim the prize.
- The information you provide will only be used for administering this sweepstakes and for marketing purposes.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Use of any device to automate a vote is prohibited, including, but not limited to, software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated votes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (a) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online; (b) to have tampered with the voting process; or (c) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.