Good morning! I know Wednesdays can be somewhat challenging with it being the middle of the week and all, so I'm here to introduce a little bit of bright and happy color into your day! I mean, really...who doesn't love rainbow sprinkles? It's kind of funny, because my husband is actually the one that made me fall in love with them again as an adult. He always ordered his vanilla (or even better? Cake batter!) ice cream with tons of rainbow sprinkles. Haha, love him :) But ask him, and he'll say that it always has to be the softer Jimmy kind, not the little crunchy balls that get all stuck in your teeth!
Bright and bold rainbow colors are also a great choice for a spring wedding! And with it being the first day of spring, I thought I'd share some ideas for ways to incorporate rainbow sprinkles into your special day. You may be surprised by its many possible and some unexpected uses!
Picks on Paper - Rainbow Sprinkle Wedding Ideas
- Sprinkled Wedding Cakes. Believe it or not, rainbow sprinkles are making a comeback on wedding cakes these days. A cute, eclectic and of course, colorful addition to your traditional wedding cake, topping your cake with rainbow sprinkles makes a fun and playful statement.
- Sprinkled Glass Rims. If you're planning on any signature cocktails, dessert drinks or late night snacks, consider rimming your glassware in rainbow sprinkles for an added bit of color!
- Sprinkles Ceremony Toss. For your first walk down the ceremony aisle with your new husband, ask your guests to throw rainbow sprinkles instead of traditional rice! It's fun, simple and looks great in photos.
- Sprinkle Fillers. Who knew you could find such a practical purpose for rainbow sprinkles? Consider using sprinkles to fill your escort card containers, votive candle holders, candy and dessert glasses.
- Rainbow Sprinkle Donuts. You knew I was going there! Serve your guests other sweets topped with rainbow sprinkles such as cake donuts, chocolate dipped pretzel sticks, sugar cookies, cake pops and more! Just imagine the colorful display at your dessert bar!
Part two of the pink rustic glam wedding at the Seville Golf and Country Club that I first shared yesterday, including lots of romantic couple photos and a beautiful evening reception.
Fun and festive holiday ideas for your winter wedding including twinkle lights, favors, winter accessories and decor details.